With just a few weeks to go until our exhibition we have been keeping busy preparing for the big night! With social media being our main point of contact, I created a FB event to promote our exhibition. We then each invited our guests to the event, and 'shared' the page to create wider audience. I then later added this photograph I took of our exhibition space as the cover photo:
We had another visit to our venue with the Health and Safety Officer, to finalise our Risk Assessment.
I have been designing the invitation for the event, and after showing the group I was asked to add more 'character' and make it appear more 'eye catching'.
After receiving positive feedback from the group, I altered the dimensions of the invite and tested out the printing to see how it would look once printed.
After discussing the invite again, the group decided to go with another design.
I used my connections with the photography society to find a photographer for the event...
After discussing the details with the committee, this post was published and within a short period of time I was put in touch with a photographer for our event.
I have also began the process of planning my display for the event. After receiving sample prints from a print company, I have found to be the best quality and value for money. I put in my order of prints, and within days I got my delivery! I am now starting to think about how I will be presenting the prints and what 'Interactions' I want to include within the work.
Finalise display ideas.